Late night studying? These quesadillas always hit the spot!
At Stanford, we’d go for greasy, cheese-filled quesadillas with sides of guacamole, salsa and sour cream at their late night eatery – aptly named: “Late Night.”
These quesadillas can be made in the toaster oven and will also satisfy the late night cravings.
- 1-2 flour or corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheese
- Spray olive oil
- Optional: chopped onions, corn, black beans, chicken or any other toppings of choice finely chopped
- Preheat toaster oven to 425°F.
- Mix together cheese and toppings of choice.
- Evenly divide cheese and topping mixture on one side of each tortilla and fold other half over.
- In single layer on foil-lined toaster oven tray, toast quesadillas 8 to 10 minutes, or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla in half.
- Serve with salsa or enjoy as is!
Watch me make them!