Who needs a campfire to make s’mores?! Invite friends over, build a tent between your dorm room beds and make your own camping treat with this recipe!
- 1/2 mini cup chocolate chips
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 cups marshmallows
- Cut large marshmallows in half but not all the way through.
- Fill with chocolate chips and place on single square graham crackers.
- Place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Cook in toaster oven at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes until the chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
- Remove, top with a second graham cracker and enjoy!