My friend Grace (of the Grace Half Full food blog) came over and taught me how to make her favorite type of mug cake! These mug cakes are perfect if you’re baking for one, in a college dorm room or only have a microwave. Grace used to make these in her college dorm room at University of the Pacific. I’m so glad she shared her Cookies and Cream Mug Cake recipe!
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)!
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until combined.
- Crush up 3 oreo cookies in a plastic bag and add to mixture.
- Pour mixture into 12-ounce mug.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- Let cool one minute and top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
This recipe was adapted from Buzzfeed Tasty.
Watch our video tutorial!
Follow Grace on Instagram HERE.