The Truth Bar is the original probiotic and prebiotic bar. I discovered them at the Specialty Food Association’s Winter Fancy Food Festival in San Francisco and have
since been hooked. They taste like a candy bar, are vegan and contain prebiotic fiber and probiotics – both keys to a healthy gut!
These No Bake Prebiotic Vegan Coconut Bites are a fun snack or breakfast. Rather than using chocolate chips, the added dark chocolate comes from a Truth Bar – an easy way to add probiotics and extra protein as well.
And as I try to do with all of my recipes, these are no bake! AKA they’re college dorm room-friendly.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup maple or agave syrup
- 1 Chocolate Coconut Truth Bar (cut into small pieces)
- Cut Truth Bar into small pieces.
- Add 1 cup of shredded coconut, almond flour and maple or agave syrup to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Add in Truth Bar bits and blend again.
- Make balls with your hands.
- Optional: roll the balls in some shredded coconut.
- Keep the coconut snowballs in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
Wanna see EXACTLY how I made them?
Purchase Truth Bars HERE.