This recipe uses only 3 ingredients to make healthy homemade gummy bears! These can be made with a sweetener of your choice (honey, stevia, regular sugar, etc) as well as whatever type or flavor of juice you want! I used Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin and Trader Joe’s orange juice.
- 1 CUP OF JUICE (any flavor or brand) I used fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 tbs of sweetener (stevia, honey or regular sugar all work)
- 3 tbs of @vitalproteins Beef Gelatin
1. Place juice over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Pour in gelatin and stir until dissolved.
3. Turn off heat and stir in sweetener.
4. Use eye dropper to put mixture into gummy bear tray (the ones I used are linked under my video!)
5. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Pop out of the tray and enjoy!
THE GUMMY BEAR MOLDS I USED: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798HX8KR/ref=cam_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_ZJusCbQYAAZME
THE VITAL PROTEINS BEEF GELATIN I USED: https://www.vitalproteins.com/products/beef-gelatin