These brownies are perfect for a college dorm room or anyone hoping to bake with few ingredients and fast!
- 1 (19.5 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together brownie mix and pumpkin.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
WHAT I USED TO MAKE THESE:
Dash Compact Toaster Oven ($29.95!)
AVAILABLE HERE: https://amzn.to/2NjnC0O