WHAT I USED TO MAKE THESE:
Dash Compact Toaster Oven ($29.95!)
AVAILABLE HERE: https://amzn.to/2NjnC0O
Enjoy Life Foods Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips:
AVAILABLE HERE: https://amzn.to/2Iur7Tw
* ½ cup butter melted * 1 cup granulated sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* ½ teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* ½ cup milk
* 1 cup @enjoylifefoods mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter and sugar.
2. Beat in eggs until combined. Add in the baking powder, salt, and vanilla and mix.
3. Add in half of flour, mix until just combined, then add in the milk, stirring to combine. Add in the remaining flour until just combined.
4. Add the chocolate chips to the batter.
5. Divide the batter up among 4-5 muffins. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Reduce the heat in the oven to 350 degrees after 7 minutes.
7. Let muffins cool and enjoy!