This no bake peanut butter fudge recipe is adapted from a butternut squash fudge recipe I found from @lilsipper. I substituted canned pumpkin for butternut squash since you can find that more often and added in stevia to make it sweeter. These turned out so good and it was so easy. Perfect for a college dorm room treat night because NO OVEN IS REQUIRED!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup @hersheys baking cocoa
- 2 tbsp Stevia (optional)
- 2 1/2 scoops @vitalproteins gelatin
1. Heat canned pumpkin in microwave for 30-60 seconds.
2. Blend all 4 ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour into dish and freeze for 30-60 minutes.
4. Remove, cut into pieces, and enjoy!