- 4 oz. blue candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- Black decorating pen
- White decorating icing
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- Microwave blue candy coating wafers and 2 tsp. oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip 1 side of bottom half of 1 cookie in blue candy coating mixture, then turn to dip other side, leaving undipped “v” shape.
- Dip other end of cookies.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Use white frosting to decorate helmets and jerseys as shown in photo.
- Use decorating pen to add helmet and attach mini eyes with frosting.