- 8 ounces white (Cannellini) beans pureed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the white bean puree, mashed banana, maple syrup, and egg whites. Mix until combined
- Next, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with oil and scoop one heaping scoop of the muffin mixture into each mold. The molds should be roughly 3/4 full
- Place the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the tin then gently remove and cool on a wire rack.