If you’re dealing with heart break, a break-up or any sort of sadness, it’s always fun to bake a chocolate treat. So why not make something you can share and use as an excuse to get people together?! This recipe is easy and takes only a microwave to make. NO OVEN REQUIRED.
Make them in a dorm room in college, small apartment or anywhere else you can think of! Don’t forget to share!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- In a bowl, beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt.
- Add butter; beat until blended.
- Combine flour and cocoa.
- Gradually add to sugar mixture; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased microwave-safe 8-in. square dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes, rotating every 1 minute or until a moist area about 1-1/4 in. in diameter remains in the center (when touched, brownie will cling to your finger while area underneath will be almost dry).
- Cool and cut into bars.