I will admit: I did NOT think this recipe would turn out…but it DID! Somehow this crazy combination of ingredients turned into a cheesecake…IMPORTANT NOTE: not a single ingredient contained CHEESE.
Watch the video or follow the recipe yourself.
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt (for thicker slices use 5 cups)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake or vanilla pudding.
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Then add yogurt, & dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dis.
- Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
- Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Inspired by: https://thepounddropper.com/plain-jane-cheesecake/