I loved working with KIND Bars to create these original breakfast cookie recipe using their PRESSED by KIND Strawberry Apple Cherry Chia Bars. They turned out to be delicious!
Watch my full video (above) to see the results!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 PRESSED by KIND Strawberry Apple Cherry Chia Bars
- 3 tsp baking stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up PRESSED by KIND Strawberry Apple Cherry Chia Bars into small pieces and set aside.
- Mash the applesauce or banana with the nut butter until smooth.
- Stir in all other ingredients until well-combined.
- Add in PRESSED by KIND Bar pieces and stir well.
- Shape into cookies.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for around 15 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing from sheet.