I recently received a VERY generous shipment of BARE Snacks from my friends over at BARE. I’ve always loved healthy snack options and all the flavors of their chips were DELICIOUS. My favorite are their classic apple chips. They only contain ONE ingredient: APPLES! How perfect?!
Just in time for Fall I decided to do some kitchen exploration and put together this recipe for Apple Pie Granola using BARE Snacks!
I highly recommend. It doesn’t take too many ingredients and…just like BARE Snacks…is free of ADDED SUGAR!
I hope you enjoy!
- ¼ Cup Baking Stevia
- ¼ Cup Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ¾ Cup Coconut Oil , melted
- ½ tsp each Cinnamon and Kosher Salt
- 4 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup sliced Almonds (or nuts of choice)
- 1 Cup BARE Snacks Apple Chips or Cinnamon Apple Chips