The other day I took a trip to Target with the hopes of baking something. I went to the store with no recipe in mind but new I wanted to bake something affordably and easy. I came across cans of pumpkin and knew I’d found the perfect starting point. A couple google searches later and I was set and ready to produce these 3-Ingredient Healthy Pumpkin Cookies.
All the ingredients are super affordable. My total bill for these cookies was $7.89 (and only $6.17 if you don’t use chocolate chips)!
2 cups gluten free quick oats
1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used sugar-free maple syrup but this can be substituted with stevia or Splenda)
Chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet with spray oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin and sugar-free syrup.
- Mix well.
- Using your hands, form into small balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape.
- Top with optional nuts and/or chocolate chips
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
Check out the tutorial on YouTube!