1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and coat a square or 13 X 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine nuts, 6 teaspoons of Splenda and cinnamon in small bowl.
3. Place 3 phyllo sheets in bottom of the baking pan, brush with 1/3 of margarine and sprinkle about 3/4 cup of nut mixture evenly on top.
4. Repeat with 3 more sheets of phyllo dough, 1/3 of margarine and remaining nut mixture.
5. Top this with remaining 3 sheets of phyllo and brush with remaining margarine.
6. Cut baklava into small squares.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Place on wire rack to cool.
8. While baklava is cooking, place 1 cup of water and remaining Splenda® in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer until slightly syrupy, about 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, water and honey. Cool completely.
9. Drizzle syrup evenly over cooled baklava and allow to soak for several hours before serving.
Recipes is adapted from a Weight Watchers recipe that can be found here.